Reference to "we
," or "us
When we talk about "you
" we are referring to the users accessing/visiting/using the ICCL Website.
The Site is owned, managed and operated by ICCL.
You hereby declare that you are of 18 years of age or older and you are visiting the Site at your own risk and you alone shall be responsible and liable for your actions. You also represent and warrant to us that you will use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- ICCL may terminate User's access to the Site or any part thereof at any time and for any reason without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. ICCL may monitor User's access to the Site.
- All contents on the Site are the exclusive property of ICCL except the third party content. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the Site belong to or are licenced to ICCL or its Holding Company. No material from the Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from ICCL. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the Site and avail the services provided by ICCL on the Site.
- ICCL does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements or products made available on the Site. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- ICCL does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Site or content therein results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, ICCL is not responsible for any such costs. Site and content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. ICCL to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. ICCL makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- ICCL shall not be liable for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site or use of any software, systems, functionality, or other services on the Site. Under no circumstances will ICCL be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate, false, incomplete, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other's rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. Further, under no circumstances, ICCL shall be liable for any unlawful act of the User or its affiliates, relatives, employees, agents including misuse of any data, unfair trade practices, fraud, cyber squatting, hacking and other cyber crimes. In no event shall ICCL be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site.
- You should not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the Site, or other user's ability to use the Site.
- You should not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You should not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You should not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold ICCL, its Holding Company, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site. ICCL reserves the right to disclosure any personal information about you and your use of the Site including its contents, without your prior permission if ICCL has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to :
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of ICCL or its affiliated companies;
- act to protect the interest of its members or others.
- If the Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site, you agree that ICCL is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites or content. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by such third party web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. ICCL is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. ICCL is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- By using any third party content, User may leave the Site and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than ICCL. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. ICCL makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that ICCL or the Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of ICCL or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of ICCL and ICCL is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. ICCL is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. ICCL is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by ICCL in any manner of the website.
- For availing certain services under the Site, registration by the User may be required. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and related credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. We do not permit any of the following:-
- Any other person sharing your User Name and Password.
- Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with Site as users.
- Access through a single User Name and credentials being made available to multiple users on a network.
- If we reasonably believe that a profile credentials are being used / misused in any manner as clarified above, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- You specifically agree that ICCL shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Site.
- Specific Prohibited Uses: The Site may be used only for lawful and permitted purposes by the Users for non-commercial purposes only. ICCL specifically prohibits any other use of the Site, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post or submit to the Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of the Site;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the Site; or
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from the Site; or
On non conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, ICCL may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User's ability to access the Site and determine whether to take any other actions whether to remove or request the removal of the User's content. ICCL shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
- The User hereby specifically agrees to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while on the Site. The user also undertakes that the content provided by him/her is not defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The User shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- ICCL may, if you so choose send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. ICCL respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, ICCL will take all steps to remove you from the list.
- ICCL recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by ICCL, are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, ICCL hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. ICCL reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
- The Site is controlled, operated and administered by ICCL from its offices within India. ICCL makes no representation that Materials on this site are accurate, appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this site from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.